Acceptable File Types: Preferred Format is PDF (please follow the PDF guidelines below to correctly convert your files into PDF format)
Other Acceptable Formats: (additional fee may apply)
Adobe Illustrator, Publisher, Powerpoint, InDesign, EPS, TIFF, Uncompressed JPEG, Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Pagemaker
If you are not able to submit your files in the required format, we can set your files up for you- however, graphic design fees will apply. Click here to contact us for more details.
Image Mode: CMYK, Spot PMS
- Images need to be 300 dpi or higher at size 100% for grayscale or CMYK images
- Images need to be 1200 dpi or higher at size 100% for bitmapped line art
- Convert all fonts to curves/outlines before converting to PDF
- Make sure PDF is saved in CMYK color mode or Pantone Spot Color
- Bleed Margin needs to be 1/8″ larger than trim size on all sides
Production time may increase if problems are encountered with files that are not set up correctly.
A printed hard copy is always recommeded for font consistency.
Proofread your files, as we are not responsible for errors in files that have been submitted to us.