Corporate identity is the image used by a company, specifically designed to express the company’s identity and objectives.
Corporate Identity is demonstrated through:
- Business Cards
- Color Palettes (Pantone Colors)
- Page layouts or elements of design
- Type faces
- Stationary: letterhead and envelopes
- Marketing materials: consistency throughout brochures, advertisements, etc.
Qualities of a successful logo:
- It is Legible.
- Simple and Unique.
- Colors that suit the company. Usually no more than two colors.
- Projects the image of the company.
- Effective and easy to reproduce, regardless of size. (Vector image.)
- Does not contain any complicated images or photography.
Contact us for a quote on your logo design project today!